This game is one that is set in space, and sees the player participate in intergalactic warfare. It is a solo game mostly but players can join onto the same team if they use the same team code. The objective of the game is to earn the most points and you earn points through different actions. For example, shooting at an enemy will score you a single point, but killing an enemy will score you 10 points. Of course staying alive is a priority, and this is made easier through the use of your shield. Every player is equipped with a shield, but the shield can be strengthened. To strengthen your shield you must shoot asteroids, and the stronger it is the brighter it will appear. Your shield can also be weakened by colliding with other players. There are also special weapons available at certain times, including the homing photon which will target the nearest enemy, and the plasma bomb that will damage or destroy anything in a certain radius. These ‘super weapons’ are differentiated by the color that surrounds them, with the homing photon being green, and the plasma bomb being purple. If a classic space warfare game is what you’re after, then I advise you play this game.
- To thrust forward use the W key.
- To thrust left use the A key.
- To thrust right use the D key.
- To fire use the left click.
- To deploy bombs use the S key.
GameFarm.io tips for SpaceBlaster.io:
- Get the special weapons! These can give you a huge advantage.
- Get used to the controls, they can be tricky at first but once you get the hang of them you will be drastically better than most players.
- Stay alert at all times, ships can quickly fly next to you at any time.