Play Foes.io on GameFarm.io!
Foes.io is a free online browser-based game released by the creator of MooMoo.io. The game falls into the genre of battle-royales and players of games like PlayerUnknown’s Battelgrounds would definitely be interested in this game. There is no sign-up required and the game is free to play.
To start out you pick a username and customize your appearance including your clothes and headgear. After that you join the game where you will be placed in a map with other players (the alive players/total players count is displayed in the top right corner). The goal of the game at this point is pretty simple – be the last player standing.
Foes.io Can Be Won Through Chaos Or Stealth
There are a variety of ways to be the last one standing – but most players try one of two: either hide and sneak around until the end of the match avoiding all contact or aggressively hunt down and kill the other players. If you choose the first option – hiding – you will have to make sure to stay with the boundaries of the map which constantly shift inward forcing players to get closer to each other.
Overall foes.io is a tremendously addicting game through its simplicity. The core game concepts like perks and being able to hide in bushes make the game more dynamic than a lot of the flat simple 2d shooter games online.
- Press your left mouse button to shoot/attack
- Use WASD keys to move.
- Press Shift to sprint.
- Use the F key to interact (pick up items, perks, etc)
- Switch through your weapons – Press Q or scroll your mousewheel
GameFarm.io tips for Foes.io:
- Avoid the machine guns – they simply don’t pack enough damage to be worth it. By the time you spray all your bullets you’d be lucky to get one kill.
- PICK UP PERKS – Perks are game changers and greatly increase the chance you are going to live.
- Try out this technique: Hide in a bush with a stun gun and a maul (big hammer). Whens omeone comes clse shoot them with your stun gun and then whack them with the maul.